Monday, August 31, 2009

Delays

So it's been a long time since I've updated on here, I apologize for those of you who are following. I've been busy trying to pack as much as I can into the last few weeks of my trip, and in between all the ill-planned last minute vacations, sugar-high beach trips and inevitable sunburn hangovers, sitting down to type everything up on here has kind of shifted to the back burner.
I have been taking pictures constantly, and I've put a lot of them on facebook and flickr. But I've found that putting them on here and telling the stories behind them to be more time-consuming then I thought it would be. I might just be over-thinking it, as usual.

Right now, I'm sitting in a small chinese restaurant in the Taipei airport. my flight was delayed 3+ hours, which will likely bump my connecting flight back to the next day. I'd like to be doing something other then sitting, as I've got a 12 hour flight ahead of me, but 100+ lbs of luggage tends to weigh one down. As of now, I'm hoping that I'll be sufficiently tired as to sleep through the whole thing.

After I get home, I do plan to put everything up on here, there's a lot to show everybody. Thank you for your patience. I'd give everyone a meal voucher if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment